Bomboloni doughnut. Bomboloni are irresistibly light and delicious Italian doughnuts that are fried, coated in granulated sugar, and traditionally stuffed with pastry cream. A new crazy week has begun, and really the only consolation I can give you is doughnuts! These can be challenging to execute properly and do take some practice.
My first experience with eating a Bomboloni was an evening out with friends. It all started out as a walk along the boardwalk and then a delicious experience with a soft donut, that was filled with a creamy vanilla pastry cream. We went to one of the famous bakeries near the sea and had a warm just made Bomboloni. You can have Bomboloni doughnut using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bomboloni doughnut
- You need 200 gr of tepung cakra.
- Prepare 50 gr of tepung segitiga.
- You need 15 gr of susu bubuk (aku pake curah).
- Prepare 35 gr of gula halus (pake gula pasir juga gapapa).
- It's 4 gr of fermipan / ragi roti.
- It's 1 butir of kuning telur.
- You need 30 gr of margarin.
- It's 125 ml of air dingin / air es.
- It's Sejumput of garam (aku skip).
I found the solution to my doughnut problem by thinking back to the first kitchen job I'd ever had, and the first thing I'd ever made in a commercial deep fryer: bomboloni. These are small, hole-less doughnuts that are yeast risen, and in the air fryer, they bake up nicely like a dinner roll. While the Bomboloni are still warm, roll them in a bowl filled with granulated sugar until evenly coated. A bombolone (Italian: [bomboˈloːne], pl. bomboloni) is an Italian filled doughnut (similar to the Berliner, krafne, etc.) and is eaten as a snack food and dessert.
Bomboloni doughnut step by step
- Mix tepung, gula, susu bubuk, kuning telur, ragi hingga tercampur.
- Masukan air sedikit demi sedikit.
- Mix sampe setengah kalis.
- Lalu masukan margarin, mix lg sampe kalis.
- Kalo sudah kalis diamkan profing 30menit, sesudah 30 menit kempeskan adonan bentuk, profing lagi 15 menit.
- Lalu goreng, itu penampakan pas udah aku isi glaze.
- Kalo mau hasil yang empuk maksimal harus pake tepung protein tinggi ya, contohnya merk cakra.
- Ok selamat mencoba😊.
The pastry's name is etymologically related to bomba (bomb), and the same type of pastry is also called bomba (pl. "bombe") in some regions of Italy. The etymological connection is probably due to the resemblance to a grenade or. Bomboloni are Italian filled doughnuts primarily connected to the Tuscany region, but they may have origins in Austria. In some parts of Italy, they are called bomba or bombe meaning "bomb," because they resemble a small grenade. What makes them different from American-style doughnuts is that the creamy filling is visible from the top rather than hidden inside.