Bomboloni (Italian doughnut). Bomboloni are Italian filled doughnuts primarily connected to the Tuscany region, but they may have origins in Austria. In some parts of Italy, they are called bomba or bombe meaning "bomb. Bomboloncini (Italian doughnut holes). by: Emiko.
Gently lower the bomboloni into the hot oil using a slotted spoon, spider, or fry basket. Tuscan bomboloni are typically filled with our crema pasticciera, the thick Italian custard. Unlike krapfen, they're filled once fried and dusted with sugar. You can have Bomboloni (Italian doughnut) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bomboloni (Italian doughnut)
- Prepare 260 gr of tepung cakra.
- It's 3 gr of ragi instant (fermipan, saf).
- It's 160-180 gr of telur (mix 1 butir telur + susu cair).
- You need 30 gr of gula pasir (2sdm).
- Prepare 2 gr of garam (1/4 sdt).
- Prepare 30 gr of mentega / margarine (2 sdm).
- You need of Bahan isian.
- Prepare sesuai selera of Selai coklat, saja.
- Prepare of Bahan taburan gula halus.
Bomboloni are Italian doughnuts, and they are as much fun to say as they are to make and eat. Make a small hole in the side of each doughnut, push in the nozzle and squeeze to fill the bomboloni. My first experience with eating a Bomboloni was an evening out with friends. It all started out as a walk along the boardwalk and then a delicious experience with a soft.
Bomboloni (Italian doughnut) step by step
- Siapkan wadah, campur jadi satu semua bahan kecuali mentega, uleni adonan sampai kalis..
- Campurkan mentega ke adonan lalu uleni lagi sampai kalis elastis, adonan di di lebarkan tidak robek ato window pane..
- Bagi adonan menjadi 9 bagian, bulatkan letakkan di loyang yg sdh di taburi tepung sedikit, lalu diamkan selama 1 jam / mengembang 2x..
- Panaskan minyak dgn api kecil,, setelah donat mengembang 2x tekan tiap adonan / bentuk pipih, lalu goreng hingga kecoklatan, cukup 1x balik goreng donat agar tidak menyerap byk minyak, lakukan sampai habis..
- Dinginkan donat buat lubang di pinggir donat lalu spuit dgn plastik segitiga beri isian, isian sesuai selera saja. (Saya selai coklat), lalu beri taburan gula halus..
- Bomboloni siap di nikmati.
A bombolone (Italian: [bomboˈloːne], pl. bomboloni) is an Italian filled doughnut (similar to the Berliner, krafne, etc.) and is eaten as a snack food and dessert. The pastry's name is etymologically related to bomba (bomb), and the same type of pastry is also called bomba (pl. "bombe". You can try find out more about Bomboloni (italian doughnuts). Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Bomboloni! Loaded With Delicious Bombolone Italian Filled Doughnuts!