Korean Donuts. Lower the heat to medium heat, then gently set. These kkwabaeggi (꽈배기), or twisted donuts, were one of my favorite after-school treats when I was a kid, something you can still find in many Korean bakeries and being sold on Korean streets. A new and amazingly tasty Twisted Korean Donuts recipe.
As much as I like these donuts, they're getting harder to find in Seoul. Today's recipe is one of the most popular Korean snacks, chapssal doughnuts. They're a modern Korean treat combining traditional Korean rice cakes with Western style deep fried doughnut balls. You can cook Korean Donuts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Donuts
- It's of Bahan Adonan.
- Prepare 250 ml of susu cair.
- It's 3 sdm of gula pasir.
- It's 1 sdm of fermipan.
- You need 200 gr of terigu protein tinggi.
- It's 2 sdt of baking powder.
- Prepare of Bahan Topping.
- Prepare Secukupnya of gula halus.
- You need 1 sdm of cinamon powder.
On the outside the dough is crispy and chewy, and on the inside there's soft, lightly sweet red bean paste. Occasionally flip doughnuts over to ensure they are even in color. Distribute mixture onto a plate, and roll the doughnuts in the cinnamon sugar. Chapssal doughnuts are a modern Korean treat combining traditional Korean rice cakes with Western style deep fried doughnut balls.
Korean Donuts instructions
- Masukkan gula ke dalam susu yg suhunya hangat, lalu campur dg ragi, tutup dg kain diamankan 10 menit.
- Campur terigu dg baking powder, lalu masukkan susu, aduk hingga merata, dan setelah itu tutup adonan dg kain selama 30 menit..
- Kempeskan udara dlm adonan lalu masukkan adonan dlm plastik segitiga, gunting ujungnya agak besar..
- Panaskan minyak goreng, dengan api sedang keluarkan adonan dg cara ditekan plastiknya, lalu gunting sesuai ukuran yg diinginkan.
- Balikkan donat supaya warna coklat merata.
- Angkat saat sudah warna coklat merata..
- Untuk topping campur gula halus dg cinamon powder. Untuk topping coklat, panaskan coklat blok hingga mencair, lalu beri sedikit air agar teksturnya tidak terlalu kental..
- Tusuk donat dg tusakan sate lalu baluri dg coklat dan jg gula halus..
- Siap dinikmati.
On the outside the dough is crispy and chewy, and on the inside. Chapssal doughnuts (Korean: 찹쌀도넛) are Korean doughnuts made with glutinous rice flour. The mildly sweet doughnuts are often filled with sweetened red bean paste and coated with the mixture of sugar and cinnamon powder. Glutinous rice flour dough creates the crunchy outside texture and chewy inside texture. Beside food stalls in traditional markets, the doughnuts are also sold through.