Korean Donuts. Lower the heat to medium heat, then gently set. These kkwabaeggi (꽈배기), or twisted donuts, were one of my favorite after-school treats when I was a kid, something you can still find in many Korean bakeries and being sold on Korean streets. Chapssal doughnuts are a modern Korean treat combining traditional Korean rice cakes with Western style deep fried doughnut balls.
So make it, share it, eat it and enjoy it. #HappyCookingToYou Today's recipe is one of the most popular Korean snacks, chapssal doughnuts. They're a modern Korean treat combining traditional Korean rice cakes with Western style deep fried doughnut balls. On the outside the dough is crispy and chewy, and on the inside there's soft, lightly sweet red bean paste. You can have Korean Donuts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Donuts
- It's of Bahan Adonan.
- It's 250 ml of susu cair.
- Prepare 3 sdm of gula pasir.
- You need 1 sdm of fermipan.
- Prepare 200 gr of terigu protein tinggi.
- You need 2 sdt of baking powder.
- You need of Bahan Topping.
- It's Secukupnya of gula halus.
- You need 1 sdm of cinamon powder.
The dough is mixed with glutinous rice flour to give it a slightly chewy pull - perfect for tearing off! As much as I like these donuts, they're getting harder to find in Seoul. Chapssal doughnuts (Korean: 찹쌀도넛) are Korean doughnuts made with glutinous rice flour. The mildly sweet doughnuts are often filled with sweetened red bean paste and coated with the mixture of sugar and cinnamon powder.
Korean Donuts step by step
- Masukkan gula ke dalam susu yg suhunya hangat, lalu campur dg ragi, tutup dg kain diamankan 10 menit.
- Campur terigu dg baking powder, lalu masukkan susu, aduk hingga merata, dan setelah itu tutup adonan dg kain selama 30 menit..
- Kempeskan udara dlm adonan lalu masukkan adonan dlm plastik segitiga, gunting ujungnya agak besar..
- Panaskan minyak goreng, dengan api sedang keluarkan adonan dg cara ditekan plastiknya, lalu gunting sesuai ukuran yg diinginkan.
- Balikkan donat supaya warna coklat merata.
- Angkat saat sudah warna coklat merata..
- Untuk topping campur gula halus dg cinamon powder. Untuk topping coklat, panaskan coklat blok hingga mencair, lalu beri sedikit air agar teksturnya tidak terlalu kental..
- Tusuk donat dg tusakan sate lalu baluri dg coklat dan jg gula halus..
- Siap dinikmati.
Glutinous rice flour dough creates the crunchy outside texture and chewy inside texture. Beside food stalls in traditional markets, the doughnuts are also sold through. Korean Twisted Donuts 꽈배기 도너츠, KkwaBaeGi DoNeoCheu. Time for dessert! 😀 In Korea, you can get these tasty donuts from a street vendor or a bakery. Do you want them at home?