Eggless doughnut. Eggless doughnut recipe or donut with step by step pictures. You too can make soft, light and fluffy with spongy inside donuts at home. I had an imagination myself as doughnuts are like our badhusha sweet, ever since I saw it.
For now I am sharing this healthy baked version. Donuts are such a fun treat for breakfast or brunch, or even as a dessert! My kids go nuts over this Easy Eggless Baked Donuts, especially if they are full of sprinkles. You can have Eggless doughnut using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless doughnut
- Prepare 3 gelas of tepung terigu serbaguna.
- You need 1 gelas of air hangat.
- Prepare 3 sdm of gula pasir.
- It's 1 sdt of fermipan.
- It's 1/2 sdt of soda kue.
- You need 1/2 sdt of vanili.
- It's 1/2 sdt of garam.
- You need 2 sdm of margarin.
You probably are wondering how good a baked donut can really be, and I have to be honest here, baked donuts don't taste exactly like fried donuts. Homemade Eggless Donuts or Doughnuts is delicious, tempting dessert which treat to all sweet lovers who are vegetarians. Homemade Eggless Donuts is super soft, fluffy & juicy, glazed with sugar, crispy outside and chewy inside, scandalously delicious and easy fried doughnuts. Homemade, eggless, yeasted fried donuts, glazed or cinnamon.
Eggless doughnut step by step
- Masukan gula pasir dan fermipan ke dalam satu gelas air hangat, diaduk lalu diamkan kurang lebih 3menit.
- Campur terigu, soda kue, vanili, garam, aduk hingga rata, lalu masukkan adonan cair, sedikit2 sambil diuleni hingga rata.
- Setelah rata masukkan margarin, uleni lagi sampai tidak lengket, (kalis) kurang lebih 10menit.
- Setelah kalis, bentuk adonan seperti bola lalu letakan didlm wadah yg telah diolesi minyak goreng, tutup dan diamkan selama 30menit.
- Setelah adonan mengembang, buat adonan mjd bola2 kecil kurang lebih 25gr, pipihkan lalu lubangi tengah nya,.
- Setelah adonan habis mulai goreng adonan dari yg pertama di cetak, jangan lupa minyak nya harus panas, dan api kecil sekali...
Warm ½ cup milk in a small bowl (set aside the remaining ¼ cup milk). The milk should be just hot enough that you can dip a finger in comfortably. These Easy Eggless Chocolate Donuts are to die for!! Fluffy, moist, chocolatey, rich and delicious! Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe, The Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies and Eggless Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins are some of my favorite eggless recipes to try.