Donut Muffin | no ragi, no mixer. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
Combine the milk and lemon juice in a measuring cup or bowl and set aside. Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins - Donut muffins are a super soft, homemade muffins that are easy to make! These buttery treats taste just like an old fashioned donut rolled in cinnamon and sugar! You can cook Donut Muffin | no ragi, no mixer using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Donut Muffin | no ragi, no mixer
- You need 100 gr of gula pasir.
- It's 55 gr of margarin, leleh kan.
- You need 120 ml of susu full cream.
- You need 1 sdt of baking powder.
- Prepare 125 gr of tepung terigu.
- You need of ♢♢♢♢♢.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It's 55 gr of butter (sy pke wisjman), lelehkan.
- It's 50 gr of gula pasir.
- It's 50 gr of gula palem.
- Prepare 1 sdt of bubuk kayu manis.
I'm that person that will take a donut that's all soft, and buttery, and rolled in cinnamon sugar over a glazed. Stir flour into egg mixture alternately with milk. One day, my father got a hankering for doughnuts and asked me to make him some. They come out so golden and plump. —Lisa Bates, Dunham, Quebec.
Donut Muffin | no ragi, no mixer instructions
- Campur gula pasir, margarin leleh di dalam wadah..
- Tuang perlahan susu cair dan baking powder. Aduk pakai spatula. Lalu tuangkan tepung bertahap ya, aduk sampai adonan nya tidak bergumpal..
- Tuang ke dalam mini pan bt muffin isi setengah aja.. loyang muffin standard dpt kurleb 4 cup, med 10 cup, dan loyang mini yg size bite dpt 20an y. Panggang 15-20 menit (tergantung api ovennya) sampai berwarna kecoklatan. Keluarkan dr cetakan..
- Celupkan ke butter leleh, lalu gulingkan ke campuran gula+kayu bubuk. Biarkan dingin dulu. Sajikan.
- Topping nya bisa pake coklat leleh jg ya moms.
Stir in the milk, then mix in the baking powder and flour until just combined. Fluffy baked donut muffins that are low carb, gluten free and keto-friendly. These muffins taste like old fashioned cake donuts and are easy to make. They are finished with a cinnamon sugar coating. Add in oil and milk and continue to beat until mixed.